Spring Health provides you with mental wellness tools and services to help you feel at your best. You can use Spring Health for:
- Care anywhere. The Spring Health web and mobile app make it easy to get quick and confidential mental health support wherever and whenever you need it.
- Personalized care. Take an easy online behavioral health assessment in 5 minutes. It will help Spring Health zero in on the right care plan for you. The care plan might include therapy, coaching, wellness-focused exercises (known as Moments), or a combination of care pathways.
- Dedicated support. Your Care Navigator is a licensed clinician who takes away the guesswork during care. They help you find the right therapist, schedule appointments, give advice, and check in with you throughout your journey. You can have unlimited check-ins with your Care Navigator.
- Confidential Therapy. Meet with a trusted mental health provider that you’re comfortable talking to, and at times that fit your schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Diverse network. You have choices in a provider network made to be as diverse as the people they support. Find a therapist you can relate to across specialty, gender, ethnicity, and language.
- Family care. Fast access to children’s therapists.
From one day to the next, our mental wellness can range from thriving to struggling. No matter what you’re experiencing, it’s important that you find the care you need. Spring Health takes away the guesswork and helps you and your household members (age 6+) find the right care quickly—with convenient access to culturally competent mental health professionals—and personalized guidance.
Navigator makes it easy to get care – whether you’re at home or on the go – with a digital-first platform.
You’ll take a quick assessment to get a care plan tailored to you. Your plan might include therapy, coaching, wellness-related exercises (known as Moments), or a combination of care. You have dedicated support and fast access – get unlimited access to a Care Navigator, a dedicated clinician who can help you understand your assessment, create a care plan, schedule sessions, and check in with you along the way.
Therapy appointments are available in an average of 2 days. 6 sessions per year are covered by JetBlue (at no cost to you) through a network of culturally diverse mental health professionals. You can browse Spring Health’s network to find someone you’ll feel comfortable talking to, and have the ability to filter by specialties, gender, ethnicity, languages spoken, and sexual orientation.
For needs that don’t require seeing a provider, you have access to self-guided mental wellness exercises, professional coaching, and a dedicated Care Navigator who can answer your questions, make recommendations and referrals, and lend emotional support.
Your privacy and confidentiality is our priority. Spring Health does not share your responses or whether you use our services. We only use your answers to create a personalized treatment to help you get better — faster.
Navigator, powered by Spring Health, gives all U.S.-based Crewmembers and their household members (age 6+) access to 6 sessions per year covered by JetBlue (at no cost to you).
You also have unlimited access to Moments, a library of wellness-related exercises, and a dedicated Care Navigator, a clinician who can help you understand your assessment, create a care plan, schedule sessions, and check in with you along the way.
For assistance, you can reach the Spring Health Care Navigation team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-855-629-0554, Monday-Friday (0800-2000 ET)
Use the Spring Health app to sign up for your benefit, schedule appointments, and access Moments, our library of on-demand audio exercises on topics like anxiety, burnout, sleep hygiene, and more.
More Questions? Read our full FAQs