Spring Health provides you with mental wellness tools and services to help you feel at your best. You can use Spring Health for:
- In-app wellness exercises. Support your mental fitness on-the-go, with exercises in meditation, better sleep, and more.
- Personalized recommendations. Assessments to identify the right care for your needs, learn more about yourself, and track your progress
- Dedicated support. Receive guidance along your journey from your personal Care Navigator.
- Therapy. Book sessions with trusted providers at times that fit your schedule.
- Coaching. Receive tips for managing stress, increasing focus, and more.
- Medication (US only). Speak with psychiatrists to manage medications, when appropriate.
Spring Health is the leader in mental healthcare. We have developed a clinically-validated wellness assessment that is tailored to you and scientifically designed to get you the best care. That means we can help reduce the trial-and-error in your treatment to help you get better, faster.
Mental healthcare is not “one size fits all” and Spring Health provides services to address all mental health needs, whatever they may be. Our Care Navigation team is available to guide and help you find the right care plan. If speaking with a provider is what is best for you, we take away the guesswork of determining the type of provider you need and help you make appointments as early as the next day. For needs that don’t require seeing a provider, you have access to self-help exercises and a dedicated Care Navigator who can answer your questions and provide coaching. All of Spring Health’s Care Navigators are licensed therapists and are trained to help you get the care that you need to start feeling better.
Absolutely – your privacy and confidentiality are our priority. Your employer will never see the information that you share with us or whether you use our services. We only use your answers to create a personalized treatment to help you get better, faster.
Your employer provides you and your dependents with Spring Health as a mental wellness benefit at no cost to you.
At no cost, your Spring Health Care Navigator is available to provide coaching and assist you throughout your journey. In-app mental exercises and wellness assessments are also unlimited and available at no cost. Costs for therapy (and medication management for US employees only, if applicable) may be subject to costs associated with your health plan. Please contact a Care Navigator for more information at https://www.springhealth.com/support.
Use the Spring Health app to sign up for your benefit, schedule appointments, and access Moments, our library of on-demand digital exercises
More Questions? Read our full FAQs