Spring Health provides you with mental health tools and services to help you feel at your best. You can use Spring Health for:
- Personalized care. Take an online mental health assessment designed to find the right care for your needs, and helps track your progress too.
- Dedicated support. Your Spring Health Care Navigator is a licensed clinician who takes away the guesswork during care. They help find the right therapist, set appointments, give advice, and offer emotional support.
- Confidential therapy. Meet with a trusted therapist in as soon as two days — with nights and weekends available to meet your schedule. You and each of your household members and covered dependents have up to 6 sessions at no cost every year.
- Diversity. You have choices in a provider network made to be as diverse as the people they support. Find a therapist across specialty, gender, race, LGBTQ+, and language.
- Coaching. Professional coaches can help you set and meet goals around managing stress, relationships, focus, and more.
- Medication management. Meet with prescribers who can manage many of your medications during care when needed.
- On demand well-being exercises. Moments are self-guided exercises to improve mental well-being, with programs for anxiety, burnout, better sleep, and more.
- Work-life services. Talk to experts and find resources for legal assistance, financial services, child and elder care, travel and more.
- Family care. Add children ages 6 to 17 to a parent or guardian account and easily manage their care, with fast access to child and family mental healthcare providers.
Figuring out where to start with your mental health can be overwhelming. Spring Health takes away the guesswork with with a mental health assessment that evaluates where you are today, and creates a care plan based on your needs. You’ll receive feedback on your results along with next steps for your journey.
To help you get started, Spring Health assigns every member a Care Navigator, licensed clinicians that are trained to get you the care you need, and can check-in with you throughout your journey.
Absolutely — your privacy and confidentiality is our priority. Spring Health does not share your assessment responses or whether you use any of our services with Abbott. We only use your answers to create a personalized care plan to help you get better — faster. Spring Health is private and confidential and your information is not shared without your written consent, except by court order or as provided by law.
Abbott provides you and your family access to Spring Health and up to 6 therapy sessions per year at no cost to you.
Your Spring Health Care Navigator is available to provide coaching and assist you throughout your journey. Costs for therapy and medication management may be subject to costs associated with your health plan. Your Care Navigator will help explain how future therapy coordinates with your Abbott HIP or Traditional PPO or other medical plans.
Contact Care Support:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm ET
Option 1 for Spanish
Option 2 for crisis support
Option 3 for general questions
Option 4 for manager support
Download our full FAQ.